Propose to your Boyfriend at Heliot Steak House at the Hippodrome this Leap Year
and be in with a chance TO WIN A FREE WEDDING!
Yes, that’s correct…
As we all found out during that film with Amy Adams and that gorgeous one off Downton Abbey,
it’s a lovely age-old tradition for girls to propose to their boyfriends during a Leap Year!
To celebrate this, Heliot Steak House – set inside the Hippodrome Casino Leicester Square, and winner of Bookatable’s ‘Best Steak Restaurant of the Year 2015’ – proposes something very exciting on February 29th.
If you want to propose to your boyfriend this Leap Year, do it whilst dining at Heliot Steak House and you could be in with a chance of winning a free wedding at London’s famous Hippodrome the only casino where you can get married in in London!
Weddings at the Hippodrome Casino are simply like no other! You could be singing your ‘I dos’ on the same spot where Judy Garland, Michael Jackson and Charlie Chaplin have all performed since the original Hippodrome Theatre opened its doors in 1900.
Sounds too good to be true?! Well, here’s how to win (and the T&C)s:
· Couples who take part will receive a glass of Champagne and a dessert each
· The proposal to your Mr Right must take place whilst you’re having dinner at Heliot Steak House on February 29th 2016
· The proposal has to be witnessed and photographed by a member of the Heliot Steak House staff
· The owner of the HippodromeCasino will take you and your fiancé (as long as he says yes of course) to the roulette table… If you choose theright number with a turn of the wheel, the wedding has been won!
· The Hippodrome Casino is entitled to use photos taken and uploaded on all forms of social media
With the best value prime USDA steaks in the capital, it’s never a gamble to choose to dine at Heliot Steak House. The restaurant itself overlooks the excitement of the Hippodrome’s largest gaming floor – but with three others to choose from including the famous ‘Lola’s Underground Casino’, there is an endless amount of fun to be shared together at London’s largest and most popular casino.
For more press information, please contact Shelley Sofier, Chloe Blows or Jessica Goldstein at Red Kite PR
020 7284 6960